Friday, January 09, 2015

Miss Curvy celebrates birthday with motherless children

For Jenifa fyneface Okezie, the second runner-up, Miss Curvy 2014, rather than throw a big bash for friends to wine and dine to celebrate her 25th birthday,  instead, she chose to celebrate with the less privileged children in the society.

Along with the CEO , Miss Curvy Nig. Ltd, Choice Hinkelmann, a.k.a JJ and some few friends, she stormed the Lagos State Motherless Babies Home, at Lekki Phase 1, where she went to give the kids love and hope.


Among many special gift items, Jenifa shared with the kids included bags of rice, boxes of noodles, packs of biscuits, and many other items.

Speaking on why she chose to visit the Home, Jenifa noted, “Actually, I love children, so I am happy I came to celebrate with the kids. I am using the opportunity to give back to the society as I am planning to start my own foundation very soon.  I am happy doing this, because I love children.
She noted that it’s not been too rosy but it’s been nice though.

According to the beauty queen, women should not be intimidated when they are referred to as being fat but they should know that they are beautiful the way they are. 

“Being curvy or big is lovely. So just build on yourself confidence and believe that are beautiful and gifted.” She noted.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Comment Here